Attracting Top Talent
What strategies are the successful companies using to attract the best
Retaining Top Talent
The 7 secrets to retaining good employees
Recognize Signs Of Dissention
The Average Turnover In The U.S. Is 15%, some Companies as High as 50%. Learn How to Lower Your Turnover To Less than 5%
Learn the real costs when you lose a key member of your staff
Why cutting staff during an economic slowdown is a BAD idea
- By the year 2006 there will be 10 Million jobs available and not enough people to fill them.
- People are retiring faster than new people are entering the job market, causing talent shortages
- What impact will this have on your business
“The Single most important corporate resource over the next 20 years will be talent” – Michael Dell, CEO, Dell Computers
- To Business Owners to Sr. Management to CEO’s… Gary Perman gives a unique perspective to decision makers in the continual search for top quality talent.
“The national insights and perceptions that you convey should be required listening for every hiring manager in the U.S…” Ron Smith, Pres. SLA Research
- You will gain a results oriented, bottom line understanding of what is required of your company to acquire and retain top talent